- Bug tracking system
- Mailing list
- SourceForge.net project info
To get the latest developement version use git
git clone git://git.code.sf.net/p/biosig/code biosig-code
- Encoding of events
- Specification of the GDF v2.0 format - the recommended data format for writing biosignal files
- All parts in this project are free according to the GNU General Public License. No non-free software will go into this project. Please help to make sure this is always the case.
- The programs should run on plain Matlab (no toolboxes) and Octave. For this reason, do not use any fancy features of Matlab (e.g. classes or special toolboxes).
- The TSA and NaN toolboxes should be part of the environment.
- Missing values (e.g. due to artifacts) can be encoded as NaNs. If you work on signal processing methods, you should take into account that you might need to work with NaNs.