% STR2DOUBLE converts strings into numeric values
function [num,status,strarray] = str2double(s,cdelim,rdelim,ddelim)
This function calls:
This function is called by:
- bni2hdr BNI2HDR converts BNI header information into BioSig Header information
- bv2biosig_events BV2BIOSIG_EVENTS converts VMRK marker information BioSig Event codes.
- cntopen CNTOPEN opens neuroscan files (but does not read the data).
- eload ELOAD loads EVENT data
- famosopen FAMOSOPEN opens FAMOS file
- fepi2gdf function [s,H]=fepi2gdf(fn);
- fltopen FLTOPEN opens FLT file
- gdfdatatype GDFDATATYPE converts number into data type according to the definition of the GDF format .
- getfiletype GETFILETYPE get file type
- gtfopen GTFOPEN is an auxilary function to SOPEN for reading
- iopen IOPEN opens image files for reading and writing and returns
- iread IREAD reads image data
- leadidcodexyz LeadIdCodeXYZ uses the Label information for computing the
- opendicom OPENDICOM is an auxillary function to SOPEN for
- openeep OPENEEP opens EEProbe files (but does not read the data).
- openxlt OPENXLT is an auxillary function to SOPEN for
- openxml OPENXML reads XML files and tries to extract biosignal data
- physicalunits PHYSICALUNITS converts PhysDim inte PhysDimCode and vice versa
- sload SLOAD loads signal data of various data formats
- sopen SOPEN opens signal files for reading and writing and returns
- sread SREAD loads selected segments of signal file
- sxmlread SXMLOPEN reads XML files and tries to extract biosignal data
- wscore2event WSCORE2EVENT loads WSCORE event files
Generated on Fri 22-May-2009 15:13:00 by m2html © 2003